Grokbase Groups Struts user May 2007
Well, no ... I thought actions could be POJOs ...
Anyway, you are right, it works if my action class extends ActionSupport.

But I have another problem now ...

The input JSP page I want to redirect to contains lists filled from another
action.

So I configured it this way :

<package name="absences" namespace="/absences" extends="struts-default">
<action name="initCreerDemandeAbsence"
class="creerDemandeAbsenceAction" method="init">
<result
name="success">/jsp/absences/creerDemandeAbsence.jsp</result>
</action>
<action name="submitCreerDemandeAbsence"
class="creerDemandeAbsenceAction">
<interceptor-ref name="validationWorkflowStack" />
<result
name="input">/absences/initCreerDemandeAbsence.action</result>
<result
name="success">/jsp/absences/confirmerCreationDemandeAbsence.jsp</result>
</action>
</package>

In my CreerDemandeAbsenceAction class, the init method is as following :

public String init() throws Exception {
motifs = getServiceAbsence().getAllMotifsAbsence();

this.valorisations = new HashMap();
this.valorisations.put("M", "Matin");
this.valorisations.put("AM", "Après-midi");
this.valorisations.put("J", "Journée");

return "success";
}

But I have a 404 error, it can't find the url
"/absences/initCreerDemandeAbsence.action" URL, while it works when I type
this URL in my browser. Maybe I do it the wrong way to "initialize" my form
?

Thanks ;)

Olivier