Even you ar settign all the values properly and getting the display
accurately. I do not think the changes you made to the Collection( in terms
of textboxes or checkboxes or Selections) will not reflect on the arrayList.
Atleast I failed in doing so. There are other ways liek using multiboxes,
indexing the properties etc.

i hope that was useful. I could give you examples but I am not sure if I am
addressing the problem right.

regards,
Uday Karrothi