From: Martin Gainty
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:33 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: render trademark symbol

use

®

HTH
M-
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents