Never apologize for fixing bugs or making code work according to
spec. :-) Keep up the good work!

Drew
On 8 Jul 2008, at 10:04, Mark Overmeer wrote:

Greetings,

Sorry that I release so often, but I try to keep the module free of
known
bugs. They are always in the outer skirts of the schema
application, but
still required for the perfect implementation.

This time two major rewrites:

1) substitutionGroups can start with any global element, not just
abstract elements.

2) do take the namespace of nodes into account when an XML message
is read. Until now, only the localName was used. Probably more
brokken schema's and messages will show up by this improved
strictness.

Coming to a CPAN close to you, soon...

version 0.88: Tue Jul 8 10:38:26 CEST 2008

Fixes:

- SubstitutionGroups do not require to be based on abstract
elements.

- include name-space while collecting nodes to read, not only
local-names. Now nodes with the same local-name but
different
name-space can be used in one block or substituteGroup.

- make rewrite work for substitutionGroups

Improvements:

- error when abstract elements are being used, tests
in t/34abstract.t

- more speed at subst-group lookups.

- template shows empty blocks explicitly.

groupxml-compile @
postedJul 8, '08 at 10:04a
activeJul 12, '08 at 11:42a
websiteperl.overmeer.net...

2 users in discussion

Mark Overmeer: 2 posts Drew Taylor: 1 post