W dniu 2010-04-14 09:24, "C. Bergstr?m" pisze:
Damian Wojs?aw wrote:
So, what is *the status* os OSUNIX now? I could blog some about it,
given the uncertain times with OpenSolaris, it is a great moment to
gain attention, I believe.
Hi Damian,

I think it's great others are still interested in OSUNIX.

Unfortunately, the last status update by Piotr (estibi) is the most
recent. The iso builds, boots and we have a solid core.

I have a full time position at PathScale which consumes all my time, but
what I can offer is that x86/AMD64/Intel64 alpha/beta releases of our
compiler will be open source and stable enough to serve any basic needs
for an open source community. (Build boot the osol kernel, onnv-gate.. etc)

We need someone who is good with python and able/willing to work with
others. I'm happy to see if I can get funding to put small bounties on
work if we can stir more interest. (If any other companies are willing
to pitch in maybe the combined efforts could get the ball really rolling)

./C
Khm

Python is on my todo related to actual job, so please, give me a list of
tasks to be scripted, we can think of something.

Regards

Damian "MadWizard" Wojs?aw

grouposunix-dev @
categoriesopensolaris