W dniu 2010-04-14 09:54, "C. Bergstr?m" pisze:
[cut]
Beyond this there's this list.. [1]

1) *Add zfs BE and snapshot capability to smart package manager (1 day)
2) *Add zfs BE and snapshot capability to pkgcore (1 day)
3) On install of packages have smartpm update pkgcore's file and package
database
4) On install of packages have pkgcore update smartpm's file and package
database
5) Add ediff support to pkgcore. This is needed so that we can to do 32
and 64 bit releases (1 day)
6) Make sure pkgcore doesn't wrongly "fix" permissions on /etc and other
places
7) Create installer for OSUNIX distro (Modify zfsinstall script?)
8) Make sure /dev and /devices is correctly setup for install.
zfsinstall or SUNWcsd shows what's needed (part of installer)

[1] http://www.osunix.org/docs/DOC-1010

./C
Ok, let me take a few days peek at this, we will see if I'm good at
anything.

regards

Damian Wojs?aw

grouposunix-dev @