I just uploaded Number::Phone 3.0013 to the CPAN. Other than the usual
data updates the only change is that I made a test pass that was failing
when the Brazil-specific subclass Number::Phone::BR was installed.

The reason for the failure is that the test assumed that it would be
using my auto-generated stub class that is based upon libphonenumber's
data, but Andre Walker's class has a different idea of what is a valid
mobile phone number. The confusion is understandable, because the ITU's
own information about this is a bit confusing, but it appears that there
have been recent changes where Brazil added another digit to some of its
mobile numbers.

See https://github.com/DrHyde/perl-modules-Number-Phone/issues/50 and
https://github.com/DrHyde/perl-modules-Number-Phone/issues/52.
--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

There are two kinds of security, the one that keeps your sister
out, the one that keeps the government out and the one that
keeps Bruce Schneier out.

groupnumber-phone @
postedNov 4, '15 at 10:00p
activeNov 4, '15 at 10:00p