David Wheeler reported a bug where some countries would have objects
instantiated if you only supplied the country code:
    https://github.com/DrHyde/perl-modules-Number-Phone/issues/40

This is fixed in 3.0009. While working on it I found a related bug in
Google's libphonenumber, so if you use that as well then you should be
aware:
    https://github.com/googlei18n/libphonenumber/issues/749

I also fixed a very minor bug where Number::Phone::Country was claiming
that Heard Island (an uninhabited lump of rock in the Antarctic) was
part of the Marshall Islands (a bunch of Pacific atolls). If you look at
these pictures I'm sure you'll understand how I could have made such a
mistake:
    http://goo.gl/S1k3nv
    http://goo.gl/QnNS1u

    engineer: n. one who, regardless of how much effort he puts in
      to a job, will never satisfy either the suits or the scientists

groupnumber-phone @
postedJul 18, '15 at 6:18p
activeJul 20, '15 at 12:43p
websiteshadowcat.co.uk