I will shortly release a new version of Number::Phone to the CPAN.

However, OFCOM have made significant changes to how they publish their
data for the UK, so I had to rewrite the build script. I'd be grateful
if you could take a look at what's currently on Github and make sure
that it works for you:
    $ git clone https://github.com/DrHyde/perl-modules-Number-Phone.git
    $ cd perl-modules-Number-Phone
    $ ./build-data.sh
    $ perl Makefile.PL
    $ make test
    $ make install

You may also need to install curl and Spreadsheet::ParseExcel.

All the regression tests still pass after I build
Number::Phone::UK::Data using the new script, but I'd not be entirely
surprised to learn that there are weird edge-cases which have broken.

If you find any problems with UK data, please leave a comment on the
bugtracker:
    https://github.com/DrHyde/perl-modules-Number-Phone/issues/36

preferably with a test case.

If no-one reports any problems, I'll aim to release on the 13th.

--
David Cantrell

groupnumber-phone @
postedMar 8, '15 at 8:38p