Sorry everyone. I initially posted this under a wrong thread as a new message.
I think I was reading the thread and then just tried to post a new message.

Apologies :(

Anyway, here I go again:

I need some help getting started with a form.

These are my requirements:

I need a X-Y table of cells (of constant X size but
dynamic Y) which I will populate with data.

On first viewing, the table will be R/O. The user
should not be able to change the content.

On hit of a "R/W" button, the data becomes R/W
and the user goes in and makes changes.

The changed data should show up as a different color.

Can you guys point me in the right direction?

Any examples?

As before, I will publish the resultant code.

Many thanks in advance,

-George

grouphtml-formfu @
categoriesperl, catalyst