Peter,

Carl's one hint at the issue, was more enlightening that
the entire CPAN site put together. I am not even
slightly kidding.

Why hasn't anyone posted a simple scenario (such as mine)
to CPAN, as a starting point to HTML::FormFu programming?

I am talking about a complete set of files not code snippets.

Like I said, I will post all 4 of my files (with explanations) on my site:
www.xm5design.com.

Hopefully, a new user won't spend a few days (just like I did)
decoding the (not very) helpful manual.

At least not to beginners and I consider myself an advanced perl user.

Sorry if I am stepping on anyone's toes here but it seems to me
that a tool, such as HTML::FormFu, should have a myriad of
examples. There is so much power there.

George