I can't believe I forgot to take photos.

Great first meeting - started great with the alarm, and lasted the
whole time I was there.

Good work.
On 7/11/10, David L. Martin wrote:
I wasn't expecting anything other than to meet a few like minded people,
so I'd call it a success.
I enjoyed meeting everyone there, thanks for the invite!

Erik Hollensbe wrote:
If you have comments or complaints about how things were run or how things
progressed, please feel free to express them here. If you're a little wary
of expressing views publicly or as something that would appear in an
archive, email me and I will repost them for discussion anonymously.

Thanks to all who attended, I think it's safe to say that most everyone
had a good time and I hope to continue this trend. Expect an email later
this week to figure out when we can and will have the next meeting.

-Erik
David L. Martin

jim fisher
Jedijf