On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 12:25:55PM +0000, Lianna Eeftinck wrote:

Or just use ->count, which doesn't need to retrieve and instantiate the
objects.

Something like this:

   SELECT COUNT(*) FROM foo WHERE bar IN ('ant', 'bat', cat', 'dog');

might tell you that two of them exist, but I got the impression that the
important information which *which* two exist.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

Eye have a spelling chequer / It came with my pea sea
It planely marques four my revue / Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type a word / And weight for it to say
Weather eye am wrong oar write / It shows me strait a weigh.

groupdbix-class @
categoriesperl, catalyst
postedFeb 11, '15 at 9:58p
activeFeb 13, '15 at 11:36a