On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 08:38:33AM -0500, Christian Lackas wrote:

I have something like this in the view:
__PACKAGE__->result_source_instance->view_definition(q[
select ... from projects me
inner join ( select ... ) join_name
where me.customer_id = ? and ...
]);

and then can get the desired information with
my $res = $view->search( {}, { bind => [ 42 ] } );

[but bind values are icky]

When I had a similar problem a couple of years ago I was told that what
you're doing here is the best solution. If anyone has come up with
something better since, I'd love to know too.

Compromise: n: lowering my standards so you can meet them

groupdbix-class @
categoriesperl, catalyst
postedNov 21, '14 at 1:38p
activeDec 20, '14 at 3:41p