I can't check it out now, but my best bet would be the following:

a) do as I told in my prior email, so you specify caching strategy for
most of your tables with almost no effort.

b) for the tables wich you want to have a different caching policy,
modify the resultset_attributes parameter for that class in the Schema
class configuration (in the file part which is not rewritten when
regenerating the schema).

Please try :-)
J.

El 04/07/11, Fernan Aguero <fernan.aguero@gmail.com> escribi?:
Hola Jorge,

first of all many thanks for sharing your tips.

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Jorge Gonzalez