Hello,
when I was reading about moose and orm I found dbic will be based on
moose in next major release. I am currently using RDBO and was
satisfied with it with some exceptions(no sybase support right now, no
potential move to moose)..

RDBO has performance advantage compared with DBIC according to this
benchmark http://code.google.com/p/rose/wiki/RDBOBenchmarks. Since I
like moose and would like to have a standard/popular orm with moose as
base. Could anyone convince me that DBIC performance penalty is minor
compared with its potential integration with moose, also with moose
integration I guess the performance will be hit?

Thanks!
Jim.

groupdbix-class @
categoriesperl, catalyst