On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 1:34 AM, Rob Kinyon wrote:
Although this advice wasn't because of avoiding this bug, it's
generally considered to be a "Bad Plan"â„¢ to make a relationship name
the same as the foreign-key column you're using to fetch on.

Take it from someone who made this mistake long ago and is still paying for
it. If I try to switch the relationship names, I'm dooming myself to endless
bugfixes. :( I think newer D:C::Schema::Loader versions use different names,
"${column}_rel" IIRC.

The repeated get_column() calls are ugly, ugly, ugly. Worse, forgetting to
use get_column() potentially means I add more unneeded load on the database.

Drew