On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 5:09 AM, Eden Cardim wrote:
Have you considered using bridge objects + delegation instead? The
separation between storage and business logic is something you're going
to want in the future anyway.
Thanks for pointing out delegation. Delegating search(), create(), etc
in my business logic class to a DBIC Result object will definitely
make things simpler.

I had thought in the past about where to separate the business logic.
Do I do it in MyApp::Hotel or MyApp::Schema::Result::Hotel? Obviously
canned queries go in MyApp::Schema::ResultSet::Hotel, but where's the
dividing line between an operation on a Result object? What policies
are other people using to determine this?

Thanks,
Drew

groupdbix-class @
categoriesperl, catalyst