Wijnand Wiersma wrote:
Op 6-feb-2006, om 18:09 heeft Will Hawes het volgende geschreven:
Strictly speaking this is a DBIx::Class question, so CC'd to that list.
Ok, I wasn't sure it was a pure DBIx::Class question but I am convinced
now.
I will CC too.
What version of DBIx::Class are you using, and what do you get if you
dump the contents of a) c.user.user and b) c.user.user.pskills?
Version 0.05000
Well, when I use $c->log->dumper($c->user->user); I get 453 lines of
output. It seems it dumps everything known to Catalyst.
Are all those lines needed?
Anyway, that dump is at http://nedbsd.nl/~wijnand/catalystdump1.txt
According to the dump, your bsdjobs::Model::DBIC::Person object has a
relationship named "pskill" but none named "pskills". Perhaps a typo is
to blame (double check what is in your has_many declaration for that
relationship).
It did not help me much but I don't know where to look.

I don't know what the second one to dump should be, I tried
$c->user->user->{pskills} but that one was undef and
$c->user->user->pskills() resulted in
Can't locate object method "pskills" via package
"bsdjobs::Model::DBIC::Person"

groupdbix-class @
categoriesperl, catalyst
postedFeb 6, '06 at 6:02p
activeFeb 6, '06 at 11:29p
websitedbix-class.org
irc#dbix-class

2 users in discussion

Will Hawes: 3 posts Wijnand Wiersma: 2 posts