Hi. Sorry that I had little time recently and didn't fix
the issue on sqlite numbers for 64 bit environments.
I tentatively disabled it as it is rather a big change
and might break other distributions' tests that expected
every bind param was a quoted text for sqlite. I'll look
into it again after we ship the next non-dev release.

Best,

Kenichi