Hi, Michael.

I don't think of any big changes that would affect your issue
(except for renaming "unicode" attribute to "sqlite_unicode"),
especially if the only difference is the version of DBD::SQLite
(and its library). Will you try every dev version between 1.25
and 1.26_06 to narrow down and see which version did it actually,
and also see if the lost always happens with the previous versions?

As for the second question, I hope so but we definitely need more
tests, especially for the new and fixed features (foreign keys and
other virtual table issues, various errors revealed recently,
transaction and rollback, etc), and more feedback by other players
including DBIC. I've been trying to convert some of the tests for
the sqlite library itself with limited success, but anyway, adding
some tests would help us much.

Best,

Kenichi