Ah, I must have used a wrong word ("include").

See http://search.cpan.org/~audreyt/DBD-SQLite-Amalgamation-3.6.16/

She doesn't need to do this.

Kenichi
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:41:23 +1000, Adam Kennedy wrote:

She needs to include it.

The entire point is that you install DBD::SQLite::Amalgamation and it
overwrites DBD::SQLite, but none of your code that uses SQLite needs
to change.

That's what it's there for.

Adam K