On 19/10/2013, at 3:25 AM, Duncan Garland wrote:

Hi Russell,

That works in the simple case of a single process webserver. I'll report back if there are any side-effects when we move it on to a multi-process webserver. I don't see why there should be. I think you done me a big favour.

Looks like it's just an omission in the pod.

Its not really an omission, its a bug - calling a pseudo private method ($c->_something) from external code is naughty.

Many thanks

Duncan

From: Russell Jenkins [russell.jenkins@strategicdata.com.au]
Sent: 18 October 2013 10:53
To: The elegant MVC web framework
Subject: Re: [Catalyst] RE: change_session_id
On 18/10/13 7:05 PM, Duncan Garland wrote:
Has anybody used this successfully?
We do use it in one project; the code in production looks like this:

# New session id on successful auth.
$c->change_session_id;
$c->_session_store_delegate( undef ); # delete any cached delegate

Unfortunately I don't remember why the call to the
"_session_store_delegate" was required. I'd go digging further if I
wasn't madly packing for OSDC in a few hours :( Just hope it helps!

Regards,
Russell.
--
Programmer,