Hi.

Does anyone know of a list of applications that are using Catalyst?  I saw the "sites using Catalyst" on http://www.catalystframework.org/#sites but I'm wondering if there's a list of applications.

For instance, MojoMojo is a Catalyst-based web app, but I only know that because the catalystframework website uses it and links to MojoMojo's site, which details the Catalyst involvment.

If there's no existing list I think it would be a great addition to the framework's wiki.  This could help people use all Catalyst-based software, making maintenance easier as well as sticking with a single language and web framework concept.

If there is a list maybe we can mirror it on the wiki.  I'll add it if someone can point me to it.

Thanks,

bill