Wasn't the final entry in last year's Cat Advent calendar basically "No more Cat Advent calendars"?

Yea, with the abysmal turnout of last year we decided we were going to
do a monthy or whatever e-zine thingy on the mailing list I think.

I'm all for doing it again if we can get the interest. But I've
barely used Catalyst this year, nothing at $work has called for it or
is using something else :-/

-Devin

Wasn't the final entry in last year's Cat Advent calendar basically "No more Cat Advent calendars"?

j.

--
John SJ Anderson // genehack@genehack.org

Devin Austin