On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Seth Daniel wrote:
I found CatalystX::JobServer mentioned in a thread from about a year
ago.

It seems to still only be on github. ?Does anyone use this? ?Can anyone
recommend it?

https://github.com/bobtfish/CatalystX-JobServer
I too was looking at CatalystX::JobServer, but ended up going with the
perl port of Resque [1]. It was pretty straightforward to setup and
wrap my head around. On the monitoring side I'm using the ruby-based
Resque admin console [2]. My job needs are pretty simple right now,
but I know the uses will only grow over time.

I'm using Ubic [3] to manage multiple worker processes with
Ubic::Multiservice::Simple. Yesterday I launched a Dancer-based REST
API which is run by Ubic::Service::Starman [4]. The learning curve
wasn't bad, and it Just Works.

Drew

[1] https://metacpan.org/release/Resque
[2] https://github.com/defunkt/resque