Toby,

This design does look familiar. I would agree that it is quite an
improvement over the old one. Well done!

Drew
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Tobias Kremer wrote:
Dear list,

it is with great pleasure that I can announce a redesign of the old
Catalyst framework front page. Some of you may remember the draft from
a couple of years back when I first came up with it here on the list.
I tweaked a couple of things (e.g. everything links to MetaCPAN) and
t0m++ pushed it live this morning. I'd like all of you to take a
minute to check it out and give me some (constructive!) feedback:

http://www.catalystframework.org/beta

For now it's just one static page, but we should definitely aim at
bringing more content (e.g. the docs) into the new design. dpetrov++
suggested using the excellent MetaCPAN API to grab the POD, which I
think is a fantastic idea I'm currently experimenting with.
Nevertheless, as it stands now it's already an enormous improvement
over the old site IMHO.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Cheers,
--Toby