On 10/21/11 08:46, Toby Corkindale wrote:
Answering my own question here..
Stuff was hidden in:

$c->engine->env->{...};

I know this isn't very portable, but it's for an internal app where
being able to pass some extra info through from the plack middleware
will be very helpfu.

I'm curious though - How would you suggest such stuff is handled?

cheers,
Toby