"John" == John Karr writes:
John> I have a catalyst application that I've been working on for
John> some time (it is pretty big now), and am finally trying to
John> write tests for it. The application runs error free when run
John> in its entirety. But I can't get Model Tests to run. My Model
John> is DBI based, where each DSN has a MyApp::Model::DSN parent
John> module and then there are MyApp::Model::DSN::Table child
John> modules which contain the methods relevant to each table. I
John> would like to access my model methods in a manner similar to
John> how I do in an application:

John> is( $BoPeep->model('DBI::Flock')->CountSheep(), 3 , 'CountSheep. There are 3 sheep in BoPeeps flock' ) ;

Can you tell us exactly what goes wrong when you run that? It should
work just fine.

--
Eden Cardim
Code Monkey http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/