Darius Jokilehto wrote:
On 11/08/11 00:06, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
I can't find where my error is while doing the tutorial. [snip]
Here are the results of a recursive grep starting at MyApp looking for
role_id.

lib/MyApp/Schema/Result/User.pm:110:__PACKAGE__->many_to_many(roles =>
'user_roles', 'role_id');
[snip]
You probably want:

__PACKAGE__->many_to_many(roles => 'user_roles', 'role');
And I now feel even sillier.

I was looking for a way to report this and found it already has. I
guess I should read the whole page. Even those parts beneath Tomas'
smiling face. Finally noticed CPAN RT.

Rod
--
Assuming your belongs_to in Result::User is called 'role', you have to
use that as your final argument - many-to-many requires its final

Darius

NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion at your fingertips

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If
you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or
disseminate the information. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the views of Net a Porter Ltd.
Net A Porter Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales Number:
3820604 Registered Office: 1 The Village Offices, Westfield, Ariel Way,
London, W12 7GF