Merely removing the create option makes this commend execute
successfully.

I have updated the table schema manually.

Thanks for
your suggestion.

But now the question is why it hangs with
create=static option?

is it because of some permission issue.

all
the *.pm files are owned by same user and run by same user. can there be
any thing else which i m missing here?

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 10:56:38