Looking at the server's processes, I see three of script/myapp_fastcgi.pl, which I suppose
co-inside with the Apache configuration option where I said to start 3 fastcgi processes
to handle this app.

WebMin tells me "size", which can't be the actual load of server RAM needed since it
doesn't add up with the total usage.

Some basics here... is Apache/fastcgi/Catalyst smart enough to load the app and get it
running to the point where it is ready to start handling requests, and THEN fork it? The
Perl runtime and all the loaded modules can certainly be shared! Do I need more advanced
configuration or app tuning to maximize this ability?

How can I tell, through WebMin or command-line tools via ssh, how much memory is really
being used by my apps?

Thanks for any pointers!
--John

groupcatalyst @