Hi Duncan -

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:40 +0100, "Duncan Garland"
wrote:
finalize_session (which writes the session to the DB) runs before
finalize_body (which writes the response to the client), so Catalyst
already does what you would like it to, and forcing a session write
before running the view is unlikely to help anything. I suspect
either your database isn't guaranteeing ordering, or the problem is
somewhere other than where you're looking.

Andrew
Thanks. That's very useful and a bit depressing.
Is it possible you are seeing a race condition from other things being
loaded, maybe on the previous page? A one point we had a similar thing
going on and realized that some static content (images, etc.) was
actually going through the app and triggering a session read/save.

Thanks!
Larry

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl