On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Ronald J Kimball wrote:
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 6:20 PM, Ashley Pond V wrote:
2011/3/7 Adam Sj?gren <asjo@koldfront.dk>:
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:01:42 -0800, Ashley wrote:

What Ronald said + the #fragment is not passed along in the available
ENV with some servers and setups. In these cases it doesn't exist as
far as the backend is concerned. If you rely on it for dispatch, you
may get burned.
Uhm, the _browser_ handles fragments. Browsers don't send them to the
server _at all_.
Nice. I didn't want to blanket it with a 100% of the time in all
clients/servers this won't work because I was not sure.
Fortunately, John never said he wanted the fragment to be passed back
to the server. ?You're saying "this won't work" to something that was
never proposed in the first place.
Well, the original message was:
How do I call uri_for_action and pass it the '#id' part? It's not an arg and it's not part of the query string. This is called the fragment identifier in the final URL.
uri_for_action makes it implicit that he was seeking a server side use
of the fragment.

-Ashley

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl