On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Ronald J Kimball wrote:
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 3:25 PM, John M. Dlugosz wrote:
?On 3/7/2011 1:35 PM, Ashley Pond V apv-at-sedition.com |Catalyst/Allow to
home| wrote:
Using the fragment is probably a bad idea. It's not supported by all
servers so it can end up lost on the backend depending on your setup.
I've never heard of a web server that didn't have fragments. ?I link to
anchors all the time!
No, really, that's meaningless. ?Fragments are handled by the user
agent, not by the server.
What Ronald said + the #fragment is not passed along in the available
ENV with some servers and setups. In these cases it doesn't exist as
far as the backend is concerned. If you rely on it for dispatch, you
may get burned.

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedMar 6, '11 at 11:07a