On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Anne Wainwright wrote:

Hi,

I can't find on the Apress site the code referred to in the sidebar on
p.84 of the book.

" All the code in this chapter is available in a git repository
downloadable from the Source Code area of the Apress website...."

Well, there is a zip file of code but this is not what I was expecting.
Did this not materialise or did it get put somewhere else?

Thanks for a pointer.

Anne

Searchable archive:
Dev site: http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/
Well, there is a zip file of code but this is not what I was expecting.

Can you detail what you were expecting? Also, please give a link to where
the book says the code is (I don't have my copy readily available).

--
Devin Austin
http://www.codedright.net