Hello,

Does anyone there some examples of unit tests for a controller which is based on Catalyst::Controller::REST? There was some discussion on the list a few years ago, and I think the conclusion was to use LWP directly and not Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst. It seems that using the methods do not give you access to passing actual body content and content-type headers? There are getting overridden somewhere along the line. I'm going to continue to research it, but figured I'd ask here before I spend too much time on it.

Thanks,

-jr

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl