I did the same as Mark, saving the form in progress was a product
requirement but also a good user experience.

I used extjs to make a pretty slick wizard, with questions dynamically
created based on previous answers. Caveat: significant learning curve -
http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext/examples/

cheers,
-nw

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 11:36 PM, Mike Raynham