Em 16-11-2010 20:01, Hauck, William B. escreveu:
Hi.

I'm working on the project request section of our new project tracking system. The request form is broken up into 12 pages-yes, lots and lots of data to be submitted.

Anyone have any experience / advice on how to handle that many fields? Should I use a single subroutine to handle it all based on a "page" variable? Or, should I simply have a subroutine per page? How about going back to correct something the user messed up during initial entry-we want to show a summary of the data before final submission.

Any help is appreciated.
Where is the data between pages ?

-Thiago Rondon