Hi.

I'm working on the project request section of our new project tracking system. The request form is broken up into 12 pages-yes, lots and lots of data to be submitted.

Anyone have any experience / advice on how to handle that many fields? Should I use a single subroutine to handle it all based on a "page" variable? Or, should I simply have a subroutine per page? How about going back to correct something the user messed up during initial entry-we want to show a summary of the data before final submission.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

bill

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute and delete the original message. Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown. Thank you for your compliance

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedNov 16, '10 at 10:01p
activeNov 18, '10 at 6:24a