On Apr 23, 2010, at 12:58 PM, Lars Balker Rasmussen wrote:
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Kee Hinckley wrote:
No argument there. I dearly wish the effort that had gone into Perl6 had gone into [blah blah].
You're subscribing to the fallacy that volunteer time is a resource
you can allocate as you see fit. That's not how it works.
I'm very aware of that, having contributed to various projects for 20+ years. If I could allocate volunteer time as I wished, I'd allocate *my* time towards it. LOL. It's a wish, that's all.