From: Nick Perez
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 5:52 PM
To: The elegant MVC web framework
Cc: Ken Beal
Subject: Re: [Catalyst] Question on an exception; seems related to
autocrud?

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 17:24:14 -0500
"Ken Beal" wrote:
Please let me know if the rest of the output (or a specific portion of
it) would help in determining the root cause.
Just a note, but the full stack trace is usually what is needed for
people to properly diagnose a problem. If you feel it is unusually
long, you can also take advantage of one of the nopaste servers, a gist
at github, or host a text file somewhere. Then just provide a link into
your email.

--

Nicholas Perez
XMPP/Email: nick@nickandperla.net

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedFeb 2, '10 at 10:24p
activeMar 21, '10 at 8:42a