Excerpts from Bill Moseley's message of Sat Jan 23 21:47:00 -0500 2010:
On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Hans Dieter Pearcey <
hdp.perl.catalyst.users@weftsoar.net> wrote:
Excerpts from Bill Moseley's message of Sat Jan 23 19:45:28 -0500 2010:
With a jpeg I assume the content type would be form-data (that included an
upload in the form) where the file ends up in $req->uploads, not as a
request parameter.
That assumption may hold true for *your* applications, but he didn't say
But, that's a different content type. I assumed form-data. So, in this
You said: What about extending HTTP::Body, e.g. to decode JSON into body_params?

jshirley said: Ugh. Also, what about (non-param-like) things like jpegs?

You said: Well, they'd be file uploads.

I said: You might like that, but you can't assume everyone would, and the
request might not even have a form content-type.

You said: Well, they'd be file uploads.

Me, writing this message: ???

As far as I can tell, you missed the point of my message, which makes me wonder
if I've missed the point of yours. Are you talking about a set of conventions
you'd like to be able to build for your own use on top of HTTP::Body, or a set
of conventions that you expect everyone will want and so should be built into
HTTP::Body, or something else entirely?

hdp.

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl