-----Original Message-----
From: Tomas Doran
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 12:51
To: The elegant MVC web framework
Subject: Re: [Catalyst] C:P:Authentication upgrade

Chris Devine wrote:
Hello all,

Is anyone having trouble with clear passwords since this morning's
update of C:P:Authentication to ver 0.10014?
From what version? (and can you try any in-between versions, to find the
specific version change which is causing issues for you?
I have two instances that have stopped working.
Two instances of what?
Changing to none works ok.
Changing what to 'none'?

Also, what DB queries get emitted when authenticating a user, both in the
working and non-working cases? (DBIC_TRACE=1).

Can we also get a config dump as seen in the debug screen (i.e. the loaded
config Catalyst actually sees, rather than the contents of your config
file).
Where have I gone wrong?
Not providing enough information for me to be able to be helpful - but we'll
forgive that ;_)

Cheers
t0m

Thanks for the help. Never mind. I had allowed a dupe username to exist by
dropping an index for testing. I never replaced it. I fixed the dupes,
replaced the unique index, and all is good.

Thanks,
Chris

http://www.eset.com

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedAug 26, '09 at 5:00p
activeAug 26, '09 at 7:50p
websitecatalystframework.org
irc#catalyst

2 users in discussion

Chris Devine: 2 posts Tomas Doran: 1 post