Submit here:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/

The event this year is being held at Seattle Central Community College
from October 16th through 18th. The move to Seattle opens up a larger
metropolitan area for continuing to expose databases users, developers,
and administrators to the World's Most Advanced Open Source Database.
Following previously successful West Coast conferences, we will be
hosting a series of 3-4 hour tutorials, 90 minute mini-tutorials, and 45
minute talks.

This year we will be continuing our trend of covering the entire
PostgreSQL ecosystem. We would like to see talks and tutorials on the
following topics:

General PostgreSQL:

Administration
* Performance
* High Availability
* Migration
* GIS
* Integration
* Solutions and White Papers
*
The Stack:
Python/Django/Pylons/TurboGears/Custom
* Perl5/Catalyst/Bricolage
* Potato
* Ruby/Rails
* Java (PLJava would be great)/Groovy/Grails
* Operating System optimization (Linux/FBSD/Solaris/Windows)
* Solutions and White Papers
*
If you are using PostgreSQL as your platform, you need to be presenting
at this conference! You may submit your paper here:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/

Joshua D. Drake
--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org