/home/anexiole/manual_installs/local-lib-1.001000
[apocalypse]$
[apocalypse]$ perl Makefile.PL --bootstrap
[apocalypse]$ setscreen
-bash: setscreen: command not found
[apocalypse]$ screen
Right here a bunch of information is missing; there's no output from
--bootstrap, and then suddenly it picks up in the middle of what looks like a
Module::Build install failure:
# '/usr/bin/perl -Mblib -MSimple -we print
Simple::version()
# '
# doesn't match '(?-xism:0.01$)'
Can't load '/tmp/MB-Nr3bn2Ct/Simple/blib/arch/auto/Simple/Simple.so' for
module Simple: /tmp/MB-Nr3bn2Ct/Simple/blib/arch/auto/Simple/Simple.so:
failed to map segment from shared object: Operation not permitted at
/usr/lib/perl/5.8/DynaLoader.pm line 225.
This might be the real problem here, but I can't tell, and it's just as likely
that some failure started a while ago and is cascading to this point.

hdp.

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedJun 23, '09 at 3:33a