From: "Hans Dieter Pearcey" <hdp.perl.catalyst.users@weftsoar.net>
Failed 185/213 test programs. 20/536 subtests failed.

(This error is given when I try to install Moose using the standard cpan
command line also.)
This isn't an error, this is a summary. No one can help you fix the problem
if
all you give is the summary instead of the actual error log. Nopaste, or
attach, or something?
hdp.

I discovered the problem. Moose requires a newer version of Class::MOP than
the one I had it installed.

I don't know why cpan didn't try to install the newer version, because I've
seen that the newer version was required in the Makefile.PL.

But now installs fine after manually installing Class::MOP.

Octavian

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedJun 10, '09 at 2:44p