On 6 Jun 2009, at 11:32, kakimoto@tpg.com.au wrote:

Well, I'm facing an issue with setting up lighthttpd for production
use
of my catalyst app.
I'm a developer so any setup task dealing with systems does cause
problems.

I observed another thread pretty similar to this but there's no
reply to
whether it's been solved or not.
http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst@lists.scsys.co.uk/msg00146.html
You only waited 1 day. Reposting the entire message after such a short
period is usually seen as bad behaviour.