On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Hans Dieter Pearcey wrote:
Another option mentioned elsewhere in the thread is a proxy object. ?Moose
certainly exposes enough metainformation to make this possible, but I think
there'd still be a good amount of fiddly work required; for example, you'd
either have to use AUTOLOAD or generate anonymous classes on the fly, or switch
to an explicit proxy API.

I don't think any of this is insurmountable; the biggest reason I haven't tried
one or all of these is that I'm lazy.
No doubt someone could expand upon MooseX::Params::Validate along with
using the metaclass for the Moose Class.

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -Technology Consultant-
[ Cloudtone Studios - http://www.cloudtone.ca ]

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedMar 27, '09 at 1:10p