-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Scott McWhirter" <scott+catalyst@konobi.co.uk>
Gesendet: 27.03.09 19:41:38
An: The elegant MVC web framework <catalyst@lists.scsys.co.uk>
Betreff: Re: [Catalyst] General Web- and OO-question
Hi Scott, hi all,

thank you for your answers. They bring (little) light to my problem. ;-)
Why try to make your objects work harder than they have to?

If you have a multi-step process, collect all your data along each
step then initialize your object with the data at the end. If you need
to do validation along the way, you could reuse the moose type
constraints in the classes meta information without constructing an
object.
This is a nice start point. The only thing I'm missing at the moment is
the other questions: Where do I collect the data? In a simple hash?
How can I address the type constraints related to an attribute?
Would you persist the partly collected data to the session?

I'm also intersted in that proxy solution. Is someone using that approach?

Best regards
Andreas

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl